On Windows (7, 8, and 10)
- Right click on the .zip file
- Click on “Extract All”
- Select where you would like the extracted images to be placed
- Click “Extract”
- Your images will now be available at the location you specified in step 3.
On Mac OSX
- Open Finder and browser to the Downloads folder (or wherever you saved the zip file).
- Double-click on the zipped folder icon. Mac OS Extractor will unzip the file in just a moment or two. When it is done, you will see the unzipped folder icon bearing the same name of the folder that was zipped
- Click and drag the unzipped folder to another folder in the Finder window. For example, the Documents folder.